Flowers play an important role in creating the right ambience for your wedding, be it simple, personalised or sophisticated. Bridal bouquet and corsages are the basic must have.
Here is the list of bouquet and corsages that probably the basic must-haves:
- Bridal bouquet
- Groom's corsage
- Bridesmaids' posies
- Groommen's corsages
- Flower girl's basket
- Ring bearer's corsage
- Corsages for the rest of the bridal party
In Malaysia, the popular bridal bouquet flowers include:
- Calla Lilies
- Baby Breath
Some tips to choose for bridal bouquet:
- Know your wedding style and color theme
- Consider the season when choosing the flowers
- Flowers with a lot of pollen should be used sparingly, as they can stain or cause allergies.
- Get a proffesional florist who is willing to discuss on your needs and requirenment.
Here are some of the bridal bouquet shapes:
- Teardrop. A refines shape, this bouquet has as inverted teardrop shape.
- Cascade, A loosely structured triangle with a tumbling look, it is a waterfall of flowers that falls from a cluster into a finer tail.
- Hand-tied posy. A circular cluster of flowers tied with a ribbon that evokes a pretty and romantic round silhouette.
- Nosegay. A compact bouquet densely packed with flowers.
- Biedermeter. A concentric circle of flowers within flowers.
- Arm-Spray. A collection of long stemmed flowers that a bride cradles on her arm or hang elegantly from her hand.
- Contemporary. A collection of flowers that no partical form is mandatory.
- Pomander. A round ball of flowers suspended from ribbon or twine, and worn by the wrist.